Warranty Scheduling | Policies and Procedures
What to Expect:
- Builder’s Customer Care Rep has an inspection meeting with the homeowner.
- Builder’s Customer Care Rep forwards the inspection paperwork to Global Drywall, Inc. to be fixed.
- Global Drywall, Inc. will walk with the homeowner before work has begun to ensure that homeowner has a clear understanding of the work that is to be completed.
- Global Drywall, Inc. will walk with the homeowner after work has been completed to ensure homeowner satisfaction and homeowner to sign ‘’Global Drywall, Inc. Service Questionnaire’’
- Global Drywall, Inc. will conduct a drywall touch up one time within an 11-month period of homeowner occupancy.
- Homeowner must schedule appointment within 11-month period; after the 11-month period has ended, Global Drywall, Inc. is not responsible for warranty work to be completed.
- Appointments are between the time frames of 8 AM and 11:30 AM or 1 PM to 4 PM. A tech will call before-hand to give a more accurate time of arrival
- Please be advised that a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required should you need to cancel your scheduled appointment. Failure to provide adequate notice will result in the forfeiture of this one-time drywall touch-up.
- For Cancellations please email Global Drywall, Inc. within 48-hours at email@example.com
- If you need to reschedule please email the cancellation and return to our website for further appointment options.
- Global Drywall is not responsible for any damage or the moving of furniture or personal belongings. Drop cloths will be used to control dust; however, some residual dust may occur. This clean-up will be the Homeowner’s responsibility.
- To Schedule Your Service Appointment:
- Visit our website at globaldrywall.com
- The Warranty Department Tab will give you all the information that you need.
- Navigate to the Warranty Department tab to click on ‘Schedule an Appointment’
- Choose Builder
- Choose the community
- The community your house is in.
- Choose Customer Care Rep.
- The representative from your builder that coordinates the warranty process with you.
- Choose the Date on the Calendar
- The available dates will appear on the right-hand side of the screen allowing to choose the most convenient date for warranty service to be completed.
- After Clicking the Next, Time options will appear
- Choose a time that is most convenient to you on the date you chose above.
- Detail Page
- Provide: Full Name, Your Email Address, Phone Number, and Address
- Make sure to Click the ‘Next’ to ensure that your appointment has been properly scheduled.
- Global Drywall, Inc. will send a confirmation email to the email you provided to us.
- For any questions about the warranty service that are included in the one-time drywall touch up please direct them to your builder’s customer care representative.